ok, i've been avoiding this issue for a while, and telling myself that i did not have mold in my hair.. and that it was just.. "pocket lint." (how pocket lint would end up in my hair i don't know... but anyway)
i need your assessment on whether or not this mess in my locks is........... *gulp*............ MOLD.
.. aaaaaaaaaand.. if it IS mold.. how the HELL do i get rid of it??( Collapse )
some stats about my hair: i wash it every 1-2 months, sometimes waiting even longer inbetween. they always air dry, but i leave them down and loose until they are completely dry. i've had them for about a year and a half. i wear a shower cap in the shower, so they rarely get wet in the first place. i dont use wax. and my dreads are skinny skinny. ( Collapse )
do i have to cut them? is there some sort of soak i can do.. (i think there was a post about mold and vinegar, but its not in the memories and it was a while back..) ... anything? i'll do ANYTHING to keep my locks.
oh, and i just got a new camera, and i really like it, it has a lot of capabilities, but i'm still learning how to use it so excuse the silly camera techniques. it wasnt easy to split my dreads open and take a close up of it with only two hands, ill tell ya!