Dreadlocks are love. -- Day
Dreadlocks are love. -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
A Community for Dreadlock Enthusiasts

[ website | GUDU Memories! - http://tinyurl.com/gudumems ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

New Baby! [14 Jul 2011|10:32am]
OK, As some of you know I tried a single dread as seen here. That one literally disappeared less than a week later, on its own :(. Last night I felt the itch again and took my time resectioning my hair and made a new one. Same location but with a bigger base (thanks whatyoucantfind for your input on that).

I started it with a twist and rip method and it seems to have locked the root a bit better than last time. It only worked for the root though, anything beyond that would not work, so from there I started backcombing, and took my time and did it right (I think) and it came out a hundred times better than the last one.

baby dreadieCollapse )
read (11) comment | edit

Just some pictures from the last few months.. [14 Jul 2011|04:40pm]
More under the cut!Collapse )
read (14) comment | edit

[ viewing | July 14th, 2011 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]