2. Eventually I won't need a pillow anymore. They already make leaning against walls comfortable.
3. They are currently helping me out to quit smoking cigarettes because they just fucking STINK and I'm sick of it, and they aren't even that long yet. I don't even want to imagine how stenchy they would be if they were long unless I washed them like once every three days! (And I don't mean to offend any other cigarette-smoking dreadheads!! This is a personal preference and I've been told my dreads smell fine.. But we all know we are our own worst critic or something like that.)
4. They are so WARM! Although I have yet to fair through a summer... I'm sure by then my hair will be long enough to put it up in many interesting ways, which is another reason to love them! My hair's been growing pretty fast. One of my dreads grew 2 inches in three months!
5. They make me feel like a cavewoman. Or like I should be in the heart of a forest. I FEEL WILD! COMPLETELY FREE!
6. People seem less intimidated by me.
7. It looks cool (see icon) and feels incredibly awesome when I shake my head fast.
8. I feel like I'm part of a legion with all the beautiful dreadheads. We all have something to bond over. HAHAHA! Wouldn't it be funny if dreadlocks united the world?!
TELL ME SOME REASONS WHY YOU LOVE YOUR DREADS!!!