So as a tribute, here is EVERY PICTURE OF ME TAKEN WITH DREADLOCKS, EVER. There are approximately a thousand, give or take.
Oh yeah, I should probably say that EVERYONE WAS AGAINST ME. I had no support, but I went forward anyway, because I'm awesome like that. A boyfriend told me he would break up with me if I did it. But I mean, he wore a chain necklace. What does he know? WHAT DOES HE KNOW?
01. 02. The very beginning [note the length of the side bang pieces compared to later]:
03. I had never seen anyone with pink dreadlocks in my life, nor had the dreadlock salon doing them. Nowadays, not only am I seeing pink hair everywhere, I'm seeing pink dreads often too. But man, I'm just living my grade 7 dream!
04. If he only knew that I haven't bathed in years:
06. FULL OF WAX AND SADNESS:
07. The dreads look so crisp on webcam, but really they're FLUFFY LOCKS OF CRAZY.
08. That's the face I make when I'm going down on a girl.
and yeah, my hair colour was fading, fading away.
09. Re-bleached in preperation for the pink.
10. We are friends. That's what friends do:
11. Here is the magenta, which, in itself is great, but it later fades to a wonderful pink.
12. With the amount of people that will just grab my tits and vagina, I don't even flinch any more:
15 is up before the lj cut
17. I AM AN ANGER.
18. I see you, you sexy, sexy, roll of fat.
20. I've done a few different things with my hair. I did this, what I call "hair roses" a couple of times. Sometimes I'd do the whole head, sometimes in a sort of hawk. I have yet to get a positive comment in regard to it. I think it's kind of cute, photo shittiness aside =\ :
21. I thought I'd dye my eyebrows. This picture was obviously while the dye was sitting on and around them. Ugly lipstick for added effect:
22. I'm almost certain that lumpy thing is my breast:
23. The pink that I love! Oh yeah, and my boyfriend too:
24. GOD, I LOVE HARD WOOD. I was drunk, so excuse the shirt being up:
26. Those are definitely my real eyelashes:
27. DANCE DANCE REVOLUTIONING IN MINNESOTA! The wall-trout had it's own pad:
28. Is he really a giant? Or is it that you don't understand the concept of distance? WHICH ONE? WHICH ONE?
29. While in Minnesota, my friend took pictures of me, and that's when I discovered THAT THE BACK OF MY HEAD LOOKS LIKE A BIRD'S NEST OF DOOM:
30. This is my hair as of now. Faded to a horrible blonde. I can't afford to dye it right now, even with my stylist discount (takes a lot of fucking dye). So I've tied some yarn around it. White is better than blonde, I think. (I'm not saying blonde is BAD. It's just not for me). I'll get black yarn next time I leave my house, which I don't do, ever:
31. I look like a toaster, and a bitch:
I'm not sure if I'm done with the pink yet, or if I want to go white and black, or finish up with the silly stuff and go brown. DECISIONS, DECISIONS.
Bless you all and your bandwidth.