I have a few questions, and I'd love it if you'd take the time to answer them if you get the chance.
1) I got almost all of my hair off this summer, but it's started to grow, and I'd say I have a good 5 to 6 inches on my head. I've heard that the minimum length for dreads is 3 or 4 inches. Should I let my hair grow a little more before I start the process?
2) How did you get your dreads? What was the easiest, or hardest part about getting them?
3) A friend of mine with dreadlocks said that his scalp "feels healthier" since he got his dreadlocks about a year ago. How does your scalp feel?
4) What's the best part about having your dreadlocks?
5) Any hints, tips, or warnings?
I'd love any response.