- Had 2 sets of dreads before, both combed out after 1 year.
- Been growing my hair since 2007 to get dreads again.
- Done by myself with backcombing, blood, sweat & tears.
- Started them 22-08-11, finished 7-09-11 (couldn't do them all at once)
- I have about 34 locks which seems like not many to me but I left my fringe undreaded.
- I LOVE THEM ALREADY!
Sectioning your own hair is a bitch.
All done, first picture (ofcourse bands are out)
4 years of patience. FOUR YEARS.
I DON'T LIKE POSING OK so I look awkward :')
They're changing everyday!